About Us

Alex and I met in May of 2008 and started dating. We fell for each other quickly and got engaged in January 2009. In May 2009 we were married and have been loving life since. We hope you enjoy a "bird's eye view" of our lives.

Monday, March 15, 2010

FHE: Friends Hibachi Evening

So one of our good friends was talking to us last month about how good Hibachi house sounded and how he wanted to go. He even asked us to come with. We told him that we had spent out "entertainment" fund already and couldn't go out anymore that month. He found out that I had never had Hibachi house he insisted that it would be on him. We wouldn't let him do that so instead we invited him over to our house for dinner that night. Well last Friday he was once again talking about how good this place was and that we needed to go. He brought up the fact that he had offered to take us out before and the offer was still open. He asked if we had plans on monday and when we said not yet he this was his reply: "It could be our FHE!," he said, which turned from Family Home Evening to Friends Hibachi night. The food was WONDERFUL and a good price. But here is my advice to you, go hungry because the serving sizes are huge!

This was Alex's container after he was done...


This was mine. I was eating the entire time too, it's not like I was talking and didn't have time to eat. It doesn't even look like I ate anything... but man I was full. I hope this picture can give you an idea of how much food they give you... be prepared.



2 comments:

  1. No comments?! I love to make the first one :) I'm drooling- Hibachi's on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun FHE idea!!! Next time call us and we'll come ; )

    ReplyDelete

Followers