About Us

Alex and I met in May of 2008 and started dating. We fell for each other quickly and got engaged in January 2009. In May 2009 we were married and have been loving life since. We hope you enjoy a "bird's eye view" of our lives.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Trip To Ikea


At Christmas time we moved the furniture around in our little living room to accommodate our hand-me-down Christmas Tree. After putting the decorations away we decided we liked how the furniture was because it opened up the, tiny room as it is, a little more. We decided that we would get something at for the corner as soon as our house improvement fund was up to the task. Our little corner had stayed empty until now! We finally had enough money in our account so we went on a date to Ikea! That store is so fun. You can just walk around for hours and not get bored, well for us at least. It is like a shoe store is to me, for Alex. After looking hard we decided on a little shelf. Alex had a little too much fun before we started to consider how we were going to get the box in the car (I ended up having to sit will my knees touching the glove box the entire way home). Then it was time to put everything together... that night. I'm sure our neighbors loved us, I consider it pay back for their annoying little LOUD dogs waking us up around seven every morning, including the weekends.


We are both happy with the way it turned out. Now all I need is something to put on the shelves.

We also got a lamp and some more wall hangings. (The two little mirrors on the side.)
I consider the trip a success, a job well done.

1 comment:

Followers