About Us

Alex and I met in May of 2008 and started dating. We fell for each other quickly and got engaged in January 2009. In May 2009 we were married and have been loving life since. We hope you enjoy a "bird's eye view" of our lives.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Shelf Reliance

I am so excited to show you what we got for food storage. Alex and I decided that we would do something useful with part of our tax return this year. I have wanted something like this since we moved into our home. All of our food storage has been in our little cupboards in the kitchen or on the cement floor in the basement. Now I have something to actually put it on. With our luck, as usual we were given some wrong parts. (It always seems to happen when we purchase put together yourself items) So we couldn't put it together the day we got it. I just get so excited when we get something new, and I want it put up right away. We had to wait and go back to the store and get the right parts after the weekend but it is all put together now.

Actually filling the shelf up is another matter but at least we are getting started.

I am happy to say there are a few more items on the shelf now. I was excited to start filling it up the last time I went to the store. We still have a long way to go.


1 comment:

Followers