About Us

Alex and I met in May of 2008 and started dating. We fell for each other quickly and got engaged in January 2009. In May 2009 we were married and have been loving life since. We hope you enjoy a "bird's eye view" of our lives.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back again!

I just want to inform all that we are alive and doing well. Alex and I have been pretty busy since June, hence no posting. But now I have decided, due to the amazing amount of time I get at the annual scrap retreat, to update you on our lives. Yes I am going back to our One Year Anniversary in May 2010. You will have a lot to read : ) Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I would say that you are back for sure, those are quite the posts hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! i enjoyed every minute! love ya mucho!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers