About Us

Alex and I met in May of 2008 and started dating. We fell for each other quickly and got engaged in January 2009. In May 2009 we were married and have been loving life since. We hope you enjoy a "bird's eye view" of our lives.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME! August 2010

My birthday was on a Sunday this year. So I got a birthday weekend. I got flowers and the most amazing cookie from my boss and co worker. I told Alex he could have some of the cookie AFTER I took a picture. I think he didn't hear the AFTER part.

Saturday we got to celebrate again! We went to Olive Garden, I LOVE that place. We took pictures after. No I am not 52, I did the hands wrong.... I am only 25.

Sunday Alex brought me breakfast. He made me hash browns that he hates to do and extra burnt sausage. He asked me right when I was done eating if he could give me my presents yet. I thought it was pretty cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers